Sunday, May 22, 2011

95/365

i have to pack soon.

ok, ive packed. sort of.
shot on an Sony NEX-5 at iso 1000. This (e.v.i.l) camera's noise just looks so digital. ill prob do a comparison later. ive always wanted to show the difference between my xsi, my d2h, and my d7k as well.

ohk, so from right to left. (cuz i can). samsonite 4coaster traveler full of clothes and (thankfully) my tripod if i take the ball-head off. My dakine photo block with d7k, memory card wallet, cleaner kit, tokina 12-24 f4 (with tamaron lens cap o_O), 35mm 1.8, 35-70 2.8, sb600, 70-200 2.8 vr, and Annie's 10.5mm 2.8 fisheye. the block will then be carried in my chrome ivan (which has an awesome interior http://www.chromebagsstore.com/bags/packs/ivan-rolltop-pack---medium.html) and will also be carrying my jacket and tripod once i hit the ground.


Hans Zimmer - Time

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm gonna miss you.